North Jr. High PTA Membership
Students are most successful when they are surrounded by actively engaged parents, teachers and community members. This is why our PTA exists: to strengthen our North Jr. High community and back the future of every North student.
Why become a PTA member?
When you become a PTA member, you help us enrich and support the North experience. Your membership contributes important funding and support for annual programs like:
- Annual yard sign sale
- Viking email news and updates
- Monthly hospitality events to thank and encourage North teachers
- Green & Gold Dance held at the beginning of the year
- Courtyard beautification
- PTA Reflections art program
- Red Ribbon Week activities
- Parent education programs
In addition, a portion of your dues supports the Texas PTA's advocacy work which strives to make every student's potential a reality.
Who can join?
Anyone! Parents, faculty/staff, students, grandparents and other community members are all welcomed!
What are the benefits of North PTA Jr. High membership?
Your annual membership benefits include:
- Access to the Online Student Directory with family addresses, phone numbers and emails (students and parents only)
- Voting privileges at North Jr. High PTA meetings
- Texas PTA membership, including all individual member benefits and discounts
- National PTA membership, including all individual member benefits and discounts
Individual Membership is $10.00.
Family Membership is $18.00.
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.